DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8f2d28/french_hemostasis) has announced the addition of the "French Hemostasis Market" report to their offering.
This comprehensive country report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the hemostasis diagnostics market during this decade.
The report explores business and technological trends; provides estimates of the test volume, instrument placements and installed base, as well as sales and market shares of leading competitors; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next ten years.
The growing cost-containment pressures in major industrialized nations, coupled with continued technological advances in chromagenic substrates, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, molecular diagnostics, computers and laboratory automation will radically change the hemostasis diagnostics practice during the next ten years.
New specific and sensitive markers of hemostasis will be increasingly used on automated instrumentation. Hemostasis testing will also become more standardized, offering opportunities for quality control products and services. Moreover, the continuing contraction of the hospital system and technological advances will facilitate decentralization of the hemostasis testing closer to the patient, thus creating additional opportunities and challenges for suppliers.
- Comprehensive 405-page analysis of the French hemostasis market.
- Major issues pertaining to the French hemostasis laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Ten-year volume and sales forecasts for 40 hemostasis procedures performed in French hospitals and commercial laboratories, including typical hemostasis daily work loads.
- Placement estimates for major automated and semi-automated systems.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of nearly 50 leading analyzers.
- Ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of hemostasis technologies and their potential market applications.
- Major opportunities for hemostasis instruments and consumables.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for instrument and reagent suppliers.
Contains 405 pages and 16 tables
- American Diagnostica
- Avocet Medical
- Beckman Coulter
- Becton Dickinson
- Bio/Data Corporation
- Corgenix Medical
- Diagnostica Stago
- Helena Laboratories
- HYPEN BioMed
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Thermo Fischer
- Trinity Biotech
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8f2d28/french_hemostasis
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Europe France
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Surgery Health Hospitals Medical Devices Other Health