Research and Markets: Competing in the US Cancer Diagnostics Market: Over 50 Company Profiles Included
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager.U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: </0>
() has announced the addition of the report to their offering.
This new 620-page study of the US cancer diagnostics market provides:
- Major issues pertaining to the US laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Mortality statistics and scientific views on the etiology of major types of cancer, e.g., lung, colorectal, breast, prostatic, pancreatic, leukemia, lymphoma, gastrointestinal, bladder, liver, ovarian, testicular, oral, skin and others.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts over for 40 tumor marker performed in US hospitals, commercial laboratories and physician offices.
- Placements and installed base of automated and semi-automated analyzers used for tumor marker testing.
- Current instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Worldwide Market and Technology Overview
A. Cancer Statistics and Etiology
B. Major Current And Emerging Cancer Diagnostic Tests
C. Instrumentation Review And Market Needs
D. Current and Emerging Technologies
E. Personal Testing
F. Regulatory Constraints
G. Decentralized Testing Market Challenges
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Correlogic Systems
- Eiken Chemical
- Enzo Biochem
- Exact Sciences
- Guided Therapeutics
- Kyowa Medex
- Life Technologies
- Mackay Life Sciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Nanogen Elitech
- Otho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Panacea Pharmaceuticals
- Radient Pharmaceuticals
- Siemens Healthcare
- Takara Bio
- Targeted Diagnostics & Therapeutics
- Wako Pure Chemicals