DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/238398/the_30_biggest_acu) has announced the addition of the "The 30 Biggest Acute Hospitals In The North East United States" report to their offering.
Did you know?
- There are 5,815 registered hospitals in the United States with a total of 951,045 staffed beds.
- With 2,242 beds, New York-Presbyterian Hospital is the biggest hospital in the United States.
- The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania uses 3,000 surgical masks every day and purchased 450,000 pairs of sterile gloves in 2009.
- New York's Bellevue Hospital Center's Critical Care Services Unit is one of the biggest in the nation, measuring 56,000 square feet.
- Massachusetts General Hospital conducts the largest hospital-based research program in the United States, with an annual research budget of more than $400 million.
- Ms. Sharon Fried is Director - Materials Management at the 867 bed Hartford Hospital, Connecticut.
These are just a tiny sample of the 100's of facts to be found in The 30 Biggest Acute Hospitals In The North East United States.
The 30 hospitals in this report have an average bed capacity of 815. This report profiles each one of them.
Profile information for each hospital typically includes:
- Hospital Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Hospital Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Hospital Description and Departments, Number of Beds, Patient Volumes, Employment and Year Established
Report Target Market:
This quantitative report has been specifically written with hospital vendors in mind. Firstly, it identifies which hospitals in the North East United States are the 30 biggest. Secondly, it provides all the essential information required by any company wishing to sell into them. The hospitals in this report are the ones with the most beds, the highest patient volumes and the biggest budgets. It is therefore perfect for hospital suppliers who wish to identify their 30 biggest potential customers in the North East United States.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the biggest acute hospitals in the North East United States, like Brigham and Women's Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital etc. but this report looks at all 30 of the biggest acute hospitals there.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Hospital Name
- Hospital Address
- Hospital Telephone
- Hospital Fax
- Sample Key Executive Email Address
- Hospital Website Address
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Number of Doctors
- Number of Nursing Staff
- Key Executives
- Hospital Description
- Clinical Departments/Services
- Number of Beds
- Number of Outpatient Visits
- Number of ER Visits:
- Number of Inpatient Admissions
- Average Duration Of Stay
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/238398/the_30_biggest_acu
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals