<0> Research and Markets: 2013 Healthcare Benchmarks: Health Coaching </0>
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager.U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: </0>
has announced the addition of the report to their offering.
Health coaching and the tools and technologies supporting it are critical elements of a population health management approach. Telephonically, face-to-face and increasingly powered by mHealth, health coaches are instrumental in reducing health risk across the care continuum, often working within new care delivery models such as the patient-centered medical home and the accountable care organization.
In its continued examination of this field, the Healthcare Intelligence Network has published 2013 Healthcare Benchmarks: Health Coaching, its fourth annual analysis of coaching programs.
This 60-page report is based on responses of more than 150 healthcare companies to HIN's fourth annual e-survey on Health and Wellness Coaching conducted in January 2013.
As its users have come to expect, this fourth annual collection of data points on health and wellness coaching presents actionable new data on overall health coaching activity, with the latest metrics on the prevalence of health coaching, program components, delivery methods, preferred behavior change models, coaching case loads, ROI, future programs and much, much more.
New metrics in the 2013 edition:
- Specific populations served by health coaches;
- Health risk levels served by health coaches, including data on "keeping the healthy healthy;"
- Benchmarks on health coaching for depression and pre-surgery;
- New coaching program modalities, including Internet and portals;
- Data on behavior change tools, including appreciative inquiry, mindfulness and others;
- Demographics on health coaches;
- Factors influencing coach case loads;
- Factors weighed in coach performance measurement;
- Factors weighed in evaluating program success;
- Trends influencing the field of health coaching; and
- The most effective tools and work flows of health coaching.
This all-new fourth edition is designed to meet business and planning needs of employers, health plans, physician practices and others by providing critical benchmarks that demonstrate the impact of health coaching on clinical outcomes, patient satisfaction and healthcare utilization.
Drilling down to coaching trends for specific lifestyle conditions weight management, smoking cessation and stress management and by industry sector (hospital/health system, disease management/coaching and payor), this fourth annual report supplements this data with more than 50 easy-to-follow graphs and tables.
2013 Healthcare Benchmarks: Health Coaching is an essential support resource for any organization planning or enhancing a health coaching program, filled with advice to design, measure and evaluate a health coach initiative and improve ROI.
- Survey Highlights
- Program Components
- Results, Reimbursement and ROI
- Most Successful Tools and Workflows in Health Coaching
Using This Report
Responses by Sector
- The Hospital Perspective
- The Health Coaching Perspective
Respondents in Their Own Words
- Most Effective Tool, Process or Workflow
- Most Significant Trend Impacting Coaching
- Additional Comments
Responses to Questions
Appendix A: 2013 Health Coaching Survey Tool
For more information visit
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.