DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a6dd88/european_hospital) has announced the addition of the "European Hospital Register" directory to their offering.
Europe - 16,000+ hospitals in 23 countries
In the 23 countries total healthcare expenditure reaches 1,028,683,000 million
Total Population: 390,194,000 An annual licence to the European Hospital Register gives:
- A continuously updated database
- Unrestricted access
- Unlimited data downloads
- Free access to individual country databases
Extensive - 130 different criteria including 116 medical specialities.
Accurate - Updated continuously - The on-line database always has the latest information.
Cost Effective - Create unlimited mailing labels, lists, Excel exports and ASCII files.
With a few clicks in the easy-to-use search engine you could, for example:
- Create unlimited mailing labels, lists, Excel exports and ASCII files. Find all the hospitals in Switzerland and Austria with ophthalmic surgery and create a mailing list.
- Identify all the public psychiatric hospitals in Germany and categorize them by size.
- Discover how many hospitals in the United Kingdom use alternative medicine and create a telephone list.
- Ascertain all the hospitals with dermatology wards in Italy and export the contact data to Excel.
Some Client Comments
- This is an excellent idea. The fact that the data is continuously updated means that it is a very attractive source for information. TimeResearch.co.uk
- I think this is a really good idea - having this information to hand so quickly is a real benefit to us. dj Orthopaedics
- It's terrific. Seems very convenient and user friendly. Rood Research
- I think this an excellent idea. Epsilon Group
- It is a great idea and much more user friendly. Orphan Europe
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a6dd88/european_hospital
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Hospitals