Michaels & Associates, a leader in management consulting, received recognition from the Web Marketing Association by winning the Best Consulting Website award in the 11th Annual International WebAward Competition.
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) September 18, 2007 -- Michaels & Associates, a leader in management consulting, received recognition from the Web Marketing Association (WMA) by winning the Best Consulting Website (http://www.docntrain.com) award in the 11th Annual International WebAward Competition. Websites from 96 different industries and 33 countries were independently judged on the following seven criteria during the 2007 WebAward competition:
Ease of use
A professional judging panel selected by WMA assessed docntrain.com, giving the website highest marks in design, innovation, content, technology and interactivity. The site's scored average was 22% higher than other websites in the Consulting industry category and 14% higher than all websites selected to win a WebAward this year.
A virtual organization that conducts business primarily in cyberspace, M&A welcomes website visitors into an interactive library environment that provides access to company resources, client projects and business systems. The site is designed as a warm and inviting atmosphere, encouraging visitors to explore the content found within its virtual rooms. Using an innovative custom Flash vs. HTML template, the website uses the best of both technologies to engage visitors in a jump-start to their business endeavors.
Exploration of the library:
- Provides access to resources, checklists and tools at no charge (http://www.docntrain.com/resources.php) that are written by some of the top training and documentation experts in the country
- Offers any organization tools for an initial training needs analysis (http://www.docntrain.com/training-needs-analysis.php) or documentation assessment (http://www.docntrain.com/documentation-needs-analysis.php)
- Fosters a sense of community for companies interested in increasing performance through strategic planning, training and documentation
Benefits of the site available to clients and consultants of M&A include:
- Provides clients access to production schedules, project documents and time/status reports
- Provides consultants with online tools for tracking time and status, posting availability and updating resumes
- Allows administrators to generate payroll and accounting reports, search for consultants by skill and experience and manage site visitor feedback
- Uses a custom website template to solve search engine optimization issues typically found in Flash sites
Michaels & Associates delivers custom, innovative and highly effective employee performance solutions that empower world-class businesses. The staff of writers, designers, and programmers who developed the website selected for this award also provides the same expert level of service and benefits to their clients.
About Michaels & Associates
Since the firm's inception in 1998, Michael & Associates has been on a mission: make employees more effective in their jobs and ensure that their work aligns with organizational goals and objectives. It's a challenge, but the company continues to exceed customers' expectations with fully customized services that empower businesses through:
Business process analysis and implementation
Change facilitation and strategic planning
Training needs assessment and gap analysis
Innovative training, documentation and Internet solutions
M&A forms lasting relationships with clients, understanding business needs and executing strategic objectives quickly and expertly. In doing this, consultants of M&A become a natural extension of their client teams, working with them and not simply for them. At Michaels & Associates, our mission in business is to care for yours.(TM)
Sign up now to receive M&A's free quarterly e-newsletter: ACHIEVE (http://www.docntrain.com/contact-us.php?newsletter=yes): Hot Topics & Cool Insights for Training and Documentation Professionals. For more information about Michaels & Associates, contact Sherry Michaels at (877) 614-8441 or Sherry.Michaels at docntrain.com.
About the WebAwards
"The 11th Annual International WebAwards competition sets the standard of excellence in 96 industry categories by evaluating websites and defining benchmarks based on the seven essential criteria of successful site development. The goal of the Web Marketing Association, sponsor of the WebAwards, is to provide a forum to recognize the people and organizations responsible for developing some of the most effective websites on the Internet today."
For more information on the Web Marketing Association, go to http://www.webmarketingassociation.org