HOBOKEN, N.J., Aug. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Michael Andreula Method® is pleased to announce the launch of their newly designed CKOTrainer.com website: http://www.ckotrainer.com, introducing new content and a number of new features including enhanced interactive capabilities. The dramatically redesigned site embodies Michael Andreula's vision and commitment to helping as many people as possible achieve their fitness goals.
The new site provides users with a convenient and appealing online experience in a number of ways:
- The website's simplified homepage welcomes visitors with new videos, articles, and opportunities. Users can quickly access other essential content directly from the main page without having to navigate through multiple dropdown menus.
- The site enables members to watch exclusive content, which will allow them to learn the most innovative Kickboxing, Cross Training, Boxing, and MMA for Fitness techniques. Up-to-the minute diet and nutrition information from the industry's renegade professionals is also updated on a regular basis.
- The integration of social networking (Facebook® and Twitter®) has been added to encourage members to share their own CKO Trainer experiences online, fostering a sense of community and support for those on the path to health and fitness.
- Users can preview many of Mike Andreula's acclaimed Kickboxing classes, ReBoot Camp Retreats, and mini mobile workouts.
- An "About Michael Andreula" page, featuring interviews with Mike's clients and instructors, and providing a brief overview of the history and growth of Michael Andreula and CKO.
"We evaluated the CKO Trainer website in its entirety and set out to redesign it in a way that was interactive and engaging, yet still functional for our current members. We incorporated new features that we hope will captivate our visitors in a way that they haven't been before, by incorporating videos, bold colors and images that provide them a taste of what they'll experience in our facilities. We're excited about the redesign and we think our members and visitors will be pleased as well," said Michael Andreula, CEO of CKO Trainer.
About Michael Andreula
Mike has been featured by more than 50 media outlets, including WPIX, News12 NJ, UPN, Men's Exercise Magazine, Best Body For Women Magazine, H-Mag, Jersey Journal and CKO-TV. He has maintained his status as the most sought-after trainer in Hoboken and Jersey City since 1996, where he presents his unique and highly successful motivational tactics as tools for his "Instant Results" workout design, "Body Transformation Experiences" and group Kickboxing classes.
To learn more about CKO Trainer, visit http://www.ckotrainer.com
SOURCE CKO Trainer