Recognition Validates Importance of Online Patient Experience
BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- MEDSEEK, the leading provider of enterprise eHealth solutions that give patients, clinicians and administrative staff an optimal 360-degree online experience, announced today that eight of its healthcare organization clients were awarded a total of 14 honors in the Strategic Communications eHealthcare Leadership Awards competition. The awards were presented at the 14th Annual Internet Healthcare Conference, held November 15-17, 2010, in Las Vegas, Nev.
“This national recognition of our clients’ success highlights the efforts these forward-thinking healthcare organizations have made in meeting patient expectations online,” said Peter Kühn, CEO of MEDSEEK. “With the patient at the center of healthcare reform initiatives – including Meaningful Use, accountable care organizations and other emerging payment models – it will be increasingly important for organizations to create a positive patient experience, serve as a trusted resource for healthcare information, and communicate efficiently and effectively with ePatients through the most convenient means possible: online.”
MEDSEEK customers receiving eHealthcare Leadership awards are:
- Texas Health Resources (www.texashealth.org), for Best Health/Healthcare Content
- Methodist Health System (www.methodisthealthsystem.org), for Best Health/Healthcare Content
- All Children’s Hospital (www.allkids.org), for Best Site Design/Other
- Spectrum Health (www.spectrumhealth.org), for Best Interactive Site
- Norton Healthcare (Brain & Nervous System - Norton Neuroscience Institute), for Best Site Design for Subsite/Center of Excellence
- Ohio Health (www.ohiohealth.com), for Best Quality & Safety Communication
- Spectrum Health (www.spectrumhealth.org), for Best Overall Internet Site
- Texas Health Resources (www.texashealth.org), for Best Overall Internet Site
Award of Distinction:
- Henry Ford Health System (www.henryfordhealth.org), for Best Overall Internet Site and for Best Healthcare Content
- Methodist Health System (www.methodisthealthsystem.org), for Best Integrated Marketing Campaign
- St. Joseph Mercy Health System (www.sjmercyhealth.org) , for Best Employee Recruitment
- Virginia Mason Medical Center (www.virginiamason.org), for Best Quality & Safety Communication
- Henry Ford Health System, for the eHealth Organizational Commitment award
About eHealthcare Leadership Awards
The eHealthcare Leadership Awards highlight the Internet’s role in achieving an organization’s business objectives and recognize the hard work involved in creating outstanding health websites. Over 1,100 entries were submitted and 116 individuals familiar with healthcare and the Internet judged the entries. For more information, visit www.strategichealthcare.com.
Since 1996, MEDSEEK has focused exclusively on creating a 360-degree optimal eHealth experience for patients, clinicians and administrative staff by removing traditional integration and communication barriers, workflow roadblocks and redundant processes. Used by more than 785 hospitals, MEDSEEK solutions enable hospitals to execute enterprise-wide strategic objectives by improving quality of care, uncovering new sources of revenue and generating meaningful loyalty among physicians and patients with a low-risk, high-return investment that leverages existing IT investments and infrastructure. For more information, visit www.medseek.com or call 888.MEDSEEK.
Lori Moore, 205-982-5881
KEYWORDS: United States North America Alabama
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Internet Software Other Technology Health Hospitals Pharmaceutical Other Health General Health Managed Care