Presentations from Leading Healthcare Organizations to Highlight Secure One-touch Roaming Desktops, Walk-away Security and Transactional Strong Authentication for e-Prescribing
LEXINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Imprivata, the #1 independent single sign-on and access management provider for healthcare and other regulated industries, will be showcasing the Company’s #1 KLAS-rated products and featuring live customer presentations at HIMSS11, being held February 20-24 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. Throughout HIMSS11, Imprivata will deliver product and customer-led presentations focused on three key themes in healthcare information technology (IT) driving the adoption of electronic medical records (EMR) and achievement of Meaningful Use: virtualization, mobility and workflow adaptability.
The Company will also unveil a host of new product innovations and industry partnerships at the show, designed to address the physician adoption of EMRs through fast and secure access to patient data. Stop by booth #3872 for a comprehensive list of activities and announcements, and for copies of Imprivata’s fourth annual national survey examining IT trends in healthcare. Activity details are listed below.
Live Customer Presentations in Imprivata booth #3872
- Speeding EMR Adoption with SSO and Walk-away Security by Dr. Zafar Chaudry, CIO, Liverpool Women’s and Alder Hey Children’s NHS Trusts
- Monday, 2 p.m.; Tuesday, noon and 4 p.m.; Thursday, 11 a.m.
- e-Prescribing: Transaction-level Strong Authentication for Compliance and Convenience by Dr. Stephen Beck, FACP, FHIMSS, Chief Ambulatory Medical Information Officer, Catholic Health Partners
- Tuesday, 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.; Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.
- The Journey to Fast EMR Access via One-touch Roaming and Walk-away Security by Frank Fear, VP Systems, Memorial Healthcare
- Monday, 4 p.m.; Tuesday, 10 a.m.; Wednesday, 10 a.m.
Imprivata New Product Innovations and Healthcare IT Trends Presentations
Members of Imprivata’s product and leadership team will be presenting at booth #3872 and throughout the conference, addressing new solutions that speed EMR adoption by providing fast and secure access to patient data and enabling efficient clinician workflow.
- Barry Chaiken, MD, MPH, FHIMSS, Imprivata’s chief medical officer and immediate past Chair of the HIMSS Board of Directors will participate in the “Achieving Meaningful Use: From Theory to Practice” symposium on Sunday. His presentations during the Symposium are as follows:
- Dr. Chaiken will moderate the Certification Panel from 11 a.m. – noon; Orange County Convention Center, Room 304 C
- Dr. Chaiken will give the closing keynote Show Me the Money: Making Meaningful Use Meaningful from 3:30-4:30 p.m.; Orange County Convention Center, Room 304 C
- Jason Mafera, product manager, will be speaking on Secure One-Touch Roaming in the booth of Imprivata partner, VMware (booth #4079).
- Tuesday, 10:30 – 10:45 a.m.; Wednesday, noon – 12:15 p.m.
Members of Imprivata’s Healthcare Advisory Board will be honored by HIMSS at the HIMSS11 Awards Banquet for outstanding contributions to the organization and the healthcare industry.
- Healthcare Advisory Board Chairman Dr. Chaiken will receive a Service award
- Imprivata Healthcare Advisory Board Member, Chuck Christian, FCHIME, FHIMSS, CIO at Good Samaritan Hospital, will be awarded the 2010 John E. Gall CIO of the Year Award
With more than one million health care users, Imprivata is the #1 independent provider of single sign-on and access management solutions for health care, government, finance and other regulated industries. By strengthening user authentication, streamlining application access and simplifying compliance reporting across multiple computing environments, customers realize improved workflows, increased security and compliance with government regulations.
Imprivata has received numerous product awards and top review ratings from leading industry publications and analysts, including a Strong Positive rating in Gartner’s 2010 ESSO Marketscope, the #1 ranking in the KLAS SSO Performance report and the #1 rating in 2010 Best in KLAS and Category Leaders report. Headquartered in Lexington, Mass., Imprivata partners with over 200 resellers, and serves the access security needs of more than 1,100 customers around the world. For more information, please visit www.imprivata.com or follow us on Twitter at @Imprivata.
Imprivata is a registered trademark of Imprivata, Inc. in the USA and other countries. All Imprivata products are trademarks of Imprivata, Inc. in the USA and other countries. All other product or company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
RSS Feed to Imprivata News: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ImprivataNews
Follow Imprivata on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Imprivata
KEYWORDS: United States North America Massachusetts
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Security Practice Management Health Hospitals Other Health