Insights from the Field on Enabling the EHR and Mastering Epic Change
OAKLAND, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Learn about the critical factors needed for hospitals to achieve the highest levels of EHR adoption by viewing the next LUMEDX Success in CVIS— Thought Leadership Webinar featuring Nir Menachemi, Ph.D., M.P.H., one of the industry's leading authorities on how healthcare IT impacts hospital performance.
Nir Menachemi, Ph.D., M.P.H. Department of Health Care Organization and Policy University of Alabama at Birmingham (Photo: Business Wire)
“Strategizing for Meaningful Use” will be held on Thursday, April 28, 10am Pacific.
Visit http://www.lumedx.com/MeaningfulUse/ to register.
Dr. Menachemi's presentation is essential viewing for those involved in developing and implementing their hospital’s electronic health record (EHR) program to achieve meaningful use, and other strategic health information technology (HIT) projects.
Shaped by extensive field research, you’ll discover:
- What critical factors determine a hospital's success in implementing and achieving full EHR adoption.
- The five strategic tools that will help you plan, master and prosper from change.
- How the Network Effect in healthcare could dramatically impact volume and ultimately the hospital's bottom line.
- Why a strategy for optimizing performance starts with resource management.
- Why knowing when to apply best-of- breed, single-vendor or best-of-suite strategies could mean the difference between HIT success or failure - today and in the future.
To register, visit http://www.lumedx.com/MeaningfulUse/
"Strategizing for Meaningful Use" is sponsored by LUMEDX Corporation (http://www.lumedx.com). With more than 600 heart center clients worldwide, LUMEDX is the market leader in fully integrated cardiovascular imaging and information systems and the fastest growing cardiology PACS solutions provider.
For more information about Success in CVIS, including speaking opportunities, contact Randy Marc Lasnick, Director of Marketing, LUMEDX Corporation: [email protected], or call 510-903-2092.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6670702&lang=en
Randy M. Lasnick, 510-903-2092
Director of Marketing
KEYWORDS: United States North America California
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Networks Software Health Hospitals General Health
|Nir Menachemi, Ph.D., M.P.H. Department of Health Care Organization and Policy University of Alabama at Birmingham (Photo: Business Wire)|