Enterasys IdentiFi and OneFabric technology deemed Texas health care industry's best choice for wired and wireless network infrastructure
SALEM, N.H., Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As mobile technology and biomedical devices continue to infiltrate hospitals, the importance of deploying a secure and easy-to-manage wired and wireless network increases exponentially. After a rigorous due diligence process that examined product quality, service track record, customer satisfaction and financial stability, the Texas Hospital Association (THA) and its marketing subsidiary, HealthSHARE, named Enterasys Networks, a Siemens Enterprise Communications Company, its preferred provider for wired and wireless network infrastructure products.
THA's endorsement is a testament to Enterasys' leadership in delivering best-in-class wired and wireless infrastructure with unified management capabilities. These components are critical in enabling health care organizations to drive down IT costs, while improving productivity and efficiency through a unique combination of automation, visibility and control.
- The Texas Hospital Association is the leadership organization and principal advocate for the state's hospitals and health care systems that enhances its members' abilities to improve accessibility, quality and cost-effectiveness of health care for all Texans.
- After carefully vetting Enterasys, THA deduced the company offers a superior end-user experience for caregivers, patients and guests. THA's research on Enterasys also highlights the company's ability to offer:
- Guaranteed SLAs for clinical applications;
- Physician access to EMRs from any location with any device; and
- Seamless biomedical device support.
- The IdentiFi wireless solution meets the challenging demands of this mission-critical environment and provides healthcare organizations with a continuously available, high-density, cost-effective and secure Wi-Fi solution.
- Enterasys OneFabric technology is a first-of-its kind offering that consolidates all management and control to a single pane of glass, delivering the highest degree of operational simplicity and automation, in addition to advanced analytics, visibility and control across applications.
John Checkley, President, Texas HealthSHARE
"Enterasys' wealth of knowledge in the networking space is a huge resource for Texas hospitals. The combination of products provided by Enterasys offers our organizations a secure and seamless approach to managing data on the network."
Bob Zemke, Healthcare Solutions Manager, Enterasys Networks
"Enterasys is honored to receive this endorsement from the Texas Hospital Association and we are looking forward to providing continued service to hospitals and healthcare organizations in Texas that are in need of advanced wireless and wired solutions. We know that this is an industry where secure and seamless access to information is of the utmost importance and that's reflected in our product and service portfolio."
- Enterasys Health care Solutions
- Enterasys Social Media Newsroom
- Connect with Enterasys via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
About Enterasys Networks and Siemens Enterprise Communications
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a leading global provider of unified communications (UC) solutions and network infrastructure for enterprises of all sizes. Leveraging 160 years of experience, we deliver innovation and quality to the world's most successful companies, backed by a world-class services portfolio which includes international multi-vendor managed and outsourcing capabilities.
Our OpenScape communications solutions provide a seamless and efficient collaboration experience – on any device – which amplifies collective effort and dramatically improves business performance.
Together, our global team of UC experts and service professionals set the standards for a rich communications experience that empowers teams to deliver better results.
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a joint venture of The Gores Group and Siemens AG, and includes Enterasys Networks, a provider of network infrastructure and security solutions, creating a complementary and complete enterprise communications solutions portfolio.
Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
+1 603 952 5151
+1 617 624 3231
SOURCE Enterasys Networks