Register to Attend the Next reThinking eHealth Webinar Wednesday, November 17, 2PM EST/ 11AM PST
BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- According to a recent survey from HealthLeaders Media, 80% of healthcare executives believe the patient experience will be a business imperative that drives referrals, volume and revenue as much as clinical quality.
That number will continue to rise as patient satisfaction plays an increasingly important role in the decision to become an accountable care organization. The success or failure of an ACO will depend, in no small part, on a healthcare organization’s ability to understand the experience patients want, what patients expect and how the organization can deliver.
So, while 93% of hospital executives agree that improving the patient experience is a top priority, nearly 40% have no plan to engage with patients online. What should your hospital do now to start improving patient satisfaction and preparing to establish an ACO?
Garett Trumpower, Vice President of Converge, MEDSEEK's eHealth Strategists Group, and Rich Grehalva, SVP of Professional Services for MEDSEEK, will take an in-depth look at several key aspects of the patient experience and its impact on the future of health care. During this patient-focused Webinar, they will discuss:
- Why every hospital should redesign its consumer-facing website today to engage with patients
- The MEDSEEK-sponsored HealthLeaders Media Survey, “Patient Experience: Help Wanted” to uncover shared concerns, possible solutions and potential opportunities for competitive differentiation
- MEDSEEK’s own ePatient, Sara Baker, her changing expectations and how those expectations will shape health care in the future
- Best practices in communicating and presenting information online as presented in the proprietary book, eHealth Patterns in the 21st Century
- The importance of building an infrastructure for success
To register, visit www.medseek.com/rethinkingehealth. As part of MEDSEEK’s commitment to advancing eHealth education, the reThinking eHealth Educational Webinar Series is provided for individuals in the healthcare industry at no cost. Attendees must register to participate.
Since 1996, MEDSEEK has focused exclusively on creating a 360-degree optimal eHealth experience for patients, clinicians and administrative staff by removing traditional integration and communication barriers, workflow roadblocks and redundant processes. Used by more than 785 hospitals, MEDSEEK solutions enable hospitals to execute enterprise-wide strategic objectives by improving quality of care, uncovering new sources of revenue and generating meaningful loyalty among physicians and patients with a low-risk, high-return investment that leverages existing IT investments and infrastructure. For more information, visit www.medseek.com or call 888.MEDSEEK.
Lori Moore, 205-982-5881
Marketing Communications Manager
KEYWORDS: United States North America Alabama
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Software Practice Management Health Hospitals Other Health