WASHINGTON and DANVERS, Mass., April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eliza Corporation ("Eliza"), the pioneer and recognized leader in Health Engagement Management, today will moderate a panel of experts at the 10th Annual World Health Care Congress about integrated and intelligent communication strategies that drive meaningful relationships. The panel discussion will take place at 2:00 p.m. (ET), at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center.
Moderated by Alexandra Drane, Founder and Chief Visionary Officer of Eliza, the panel will address:
- Creative, personalized, strategic communication plans that engage consumers in conversations about their health
- Opportunities to leverage mHealth and social media to produce positive member experiences while improving financial and clinical outcomes
- Projecting quality and value to current and prospective members for the emerging commercial and individual marketplaces
- Strategies that can double engagement levels and participation in organizations' health and wellness initiatives
- Rajni Aneja, MD, MBA, CPE
Clinical Transformation Leader
Humana and Advisor Joslin Diabetes Center
- Jody Holtzman
Senior Vice President, Thought Leadership
- Wendy D. Lynch, PhD
Co-Director, Center for Consumer Choice in Health Care
Founder, Lynch Consulting
About Eliza Corporation
Eliza Corporation ("Eliza") is devoted to making people happier, healthier, and more productive. The pioneer and recognized leader in Health Engagement Management, Eliza draws from more than 800 million interactions with people about their health, and blends business intelligence, technology, and communication expertise to improve care experiences, reduce costs and advance population health. Each program is powered by Eliza's engagement-based analytics and population segmentation, and delivered via our patented speech recognition technology, rich web and multi-modal delivery platform (including automated calls, emails, text messages, mail, social and mobile interactions). These programs consistently yield the best outcomes in the industry in terms of increased engagement, health and wellness measures, and sustainable ROI. Eliza was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Danvers, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit www.elizacorp.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
SOURCE Eliza Corporation