Enterprise Imaging Solutions Serves Broad Range of Facility Sizes and Types
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- DR Systems, the 2011 KLAS® #1 ranked overall PACS vendor, makers of the Unity™ RIS-CVIS-PACS, today announced six new contracts with healthcare facilities across the U.S. The contracts total more than $2.07 million. The six facilities are:
- Cooper Green Mercy Hospital
- Dent Neurologic Institute
- La Maestra Community Health Clinic
- Pomerene Hospital
- Susquehanna Valley Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
The range of facilities reflects the flexible and scalable nature of DR Systems' Unity platform for RIS-CVIS-PACS and reporting. Contracts are with a large hospital, several community hospitals and clinics, a private neurology practice, and an ambulatory imaging center. The company's integrated solution provides healthcare institutions with the most comprehensive workflow automation -- along with world-class service for enterprise-wide medical imaging and information management.
About the Healthcare Facilities
- Cooper Green Mercy Hospital (Birmingham, Ala.) is a 319-bed, general-care hospital owned by Jefferson County, Alabama and operated by the Jefferson Health System. As a county hospital, it provides healthcare services to all Jefferson County residents. It also coordinates with University of Alabama, Birmingham as a training site for medical residents and to provide patients with diagnostic tests and procedures outside of Cooper Green Mercy's capabilities. www.coopergreenmercyhospital.org/
- Dent Neurologic Institute (Amherst, N.Y.) is among the largest, most comprehensive neurology practices in the United States. The Institute has been providing clinical care, advanced diagnostic services, clinical research and education since its founding in 1963. Its other locations, besides Amherst, include Orchard Park, Batavia, and Derby, N.Y. www.dentinstitute.com/
- La Maestra Community Health Clinic (San Diego, Calif.) is the only health center serving low-income and immigrant residents in the San Diego-area communities of City Heights, El Cajon, and National City. www.lamaestra.org/
- Pomerene Hospital (Millersburg, Ohio) is a general medical and surgical hospital in Millersburg, OH, with 40 beds. It first opened its doors in 1937. www.pomerenehospital.org/
- Susquehanna Valley Diagnostic Imaging Center (Lewisburg, Penn.), a service of Geisinger Medical Center (Danville, Penn.), is a multi-modality imaging center offering high-end imaging services. Tel. 570-522-9400.
- Twin Cities Community Hospital (Templeton, Calif.) has served the residents of California's north San Luis Obispo County and southern Monterey County since 1977. A rapidly expanding institution, the hospital has grown from 84 beds and 300-plus employees to 122 beds and more than 530 employees in the past five years alone. www.twincitieshospital.com
KLAS® recognized DR Systems and its Unity RIS-CVIS-PACS platform as the leading PACS vendor and product in its 2011 Top 20: Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services report published in December 2011. Technology attributes of Unity PACS highlighted in the report included intuitive design of the user interface, depth of functionality, and ease of use.
About DR Systems, Inc.
DR Systems is the leading independent provider of enterprise imaging and information management systems for integrated healthcare networks, hospitals, and diagnostic imaging centers. Over two decades, the company has helped more than 600 hospitals and imaging centers lower their cost of operation by improving management of patient information, eliminating ancillary IT systems and interfaces, and increasing workflow speed, while also providing better clinical quality and patient care.
For more information, call 800-794-5955 or visit www.drsys.com.
KEYWORDS: United States North America California
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Data Management Software Practice Management Health Hospitals Managed Care