CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kronos Incorporated today announced that Beaver Dam Community Hospitals, Inc. (BDCH), an independent, non-profit healthcare organization serving the regions of Dodge, Columbia, and Fond du Lac Counties in Wisconsin, has selected Kronos® to provide an integrated workforce management solution comprised of time and attendance, absence management, HR/payroll, and selection and hiring.
- BDCH had been using a variety of disparate systems to manage its workforce and selected Kronos because it offered a comprehensive, fully integrated solution that will provide managers with timely and accurate information.
- Another key factor in the selection of the Kronos solution was its intuitive and easy-to-use design.
- BDCH believes it will significantly increase efficiency and productivity by automating many of its manual workforce management processes. This reduction in administrative time spent will enable employees in various departments within the organization to focus more on how they can improve efficiency and provide exceptional patient care.
- Joining a growing number of Kronos customers, BDCH is opting to have Kronos host and manage the solution, reducing the burden on its own IT staff and ensuring that the products are being leveraged to their full extent and maintained appropriately.
- Brian Graves, global practice leader of healthcare, Kronos
“For the acute care industry, the quality of patient care is the most critical issue. With Kronos, healthcare organizations find an easy-to-use technology that helps control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve productivity, ultimately leading to a more qualified, happier workforce and better patient care.”
- Kim Miller, chief executive officer, BDCH
“We are pleased to partner with Kronos to more effectively meet the needs of our workforce. In our industry, our employees are the key to our success. Being able to hire and manage them in a better, more effective way will increase not only employee satisfaction but also the quality of our patient care. Kronos understands the unique needs of the healthcare industry.”
- Beaver Dam Community Hospitals, Inc. is an independent, non-profit healthcare organization whose mission is to deliver excellence across a continuum of services to patients in the region of Dodge, Columbia and Fond du Lac Counties, Wisconsin. BDCH offers a comprehensive continuum of services to people of all ages, including primary and specialty care, obstetric and inpatient acute care, outpatient surgery and oncology services, rehabilitation, home care, hospice, long-term care, and day care for children. For more information visit www.bdch.com.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2011 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Laura Souza, 978-947-4777
KEYWORDS: United States North America Massachusetts
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Software Health Hospitals Professional Services Human Resources