The nation's fastest growing Electronic Health Record community celebrates Valentine's Day with a Love Letters campaign from doctors across the US
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of Valentine's Day, Practice Fusion has launched a Love Letters campaign featuring real testimonials from users of the free Electronic Health Record system. Medical providers across the US often write to the company to share stories of how the EHR has improved their lives. Practice Fusion is designed to meet the unique challenges of small to mid-sized medical practices across the country.
"I love everything about Practice Fusion, it is free, easy and my staff loves it," said Purnima Sreenivasan, MD of the family practice office Health Aim in California. "There are no headaches and we fall in love with it every time we log on."
You might love your EHR if it:
- Listens to You- Practice Fusion users are encouraged to submit feature requests and suggestions through the EHR system directly to the company's product developers. Each request is reviewed, tagged, grouped and sorted by priority. Features of the EHR are implemented according to demand and range from simple usability upgrades to extensive new features.
- Is Easy on the Eyes -Practice Fusion was voted No. 1 EHR for customization and innovation by Brown-Wilson's annual Black Book Rankings. Feature releases every 3-6 weeks mean that we're constantly improving processes in the EHR.
- Is Good with Money -Free, lightweight systems like Practice Fusion mean doctors don't have to shell out $50,000 for software. Economic stimulus incentives are making the switch from paper records much easier.
- Doesn't Tie You Down - Since it's web-based, Practice Fusion gives physicians access to medical records anywhere they have access to the internet. Chart from home, the office, hospital or on the go.
- Is Reliable - Providers are relieved of the IT burden. Practice Fusion provides 24-hour access, security and backup of data- all for free.
"The beauty of a free, web-based Electronic Health Record system is that we relieve doctors of the heartache that expensive, cumbersome legacy EHRs can cause," said Ryan Howard, CEO of Practice Fusion. "The Love Letters campaign is a celebration of how far Practice Fusion has come and how passionate our users are about our system."
Healthcare providers interested in trying Practice Fusion's free EHR system can sign up online at practicefusion.com/go. The EHR system includes charting, scheduling, e-prescribing, referral letters and other clinical features tailored to the primary care medical practice. Practice Fusion users who wish to contribute to the Love Letters campaign should email [email protected].
About Practice Fusion
Practice Fusion provides a free, web-based Electronic Health Record (EHR) system to primary care physicians. With charting, scheduling, e-prescribing, billing, lab integrations, referral letters, unlimited support and a Personal Health Record for patients, Practice Fusion's EHR addresses the complex needs of today's healthcare providers and disrupts the health IT status quo. Practice Fusion is the fastest growing EHR community in the country with more than 65,000 users serving 7 million patients. Physicians voted Practice Fusion as the No. 1 EHR in customer satisfaction for primary care in 2011 in Brown-Wilson's Black Book Rankings. For more information about Practice Fusion, please visit practicefusion.com.
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
San Francisco: 415.992.7726
SOURCE Practice Fusion