View Health Management Associates' (HMA) Q2 Earnings Report
- Net revenue of $1.2 billion.
- Earnings before interest, income taxes, depreciation and amortization totaled
- Net income attributable to HMA's common stockholders was $39.7 million, a 23.1 percent increase from Q2 2009.
- Continuing operations at hospitals owned and operated by HMA for one year was $210.0 million, representing 17.8 percent of net revenue.
- Effective July 1, 2010, through its subsidiaries, Health Management acquired a 60 percent controlling interest in three not-for-profit health systems: Shands Lake Shore, in Lake City, Florida; Shands Live Oak, in Live Oak, Florida; and Shands Starke, in Starke, Florida.
Check out Health Management Associates' current earnings estimates from CNN Money
See how HMA is performing right now
Health Management Associates' website: www.hma.com