Research and Markets: GE Healthcare - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
<0> Research and Markets: GE Healthcare - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report </0>
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior ManagerU.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: </0>
() has announced the addition of the company profile to their offering.
GE Healthcare, a business segment of General Electric, is one of the leading providers of medical technologies and related services. The segment offers medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, performance improvement, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies. It has a presence in more than 100 countries. GE Healthcare is headquartered in Chalfont St Giles, the UK, and employs more than 46,000 people.
GE Healthcare - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on GE Healthcare required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting GE Healthcare in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of GE Healthcare including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for GE Healthcare
- Intelligence on GE Healthcare's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about GE Healthcare, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of GE Healthcare and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess GE Healthcare as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on GE Healthcare's business structure, strategy and prospects