IHI faculty will lead a call about Advanced Measurement for Improvement, a high-level seminar taking place on February 4-5, 2016 in San Diego. They will also take your questions about the program, and explain how they have applied their methods in hospitals and health systems. Enroll in the free call now.
The only national conference that helps hospitals significantly reduce Hospital Acquired Conditions, Infections, and Re-admissions using evidence based solutions to develop a standard of care for mental health patients, successfully implement Patient Collaborative, and practice consistent surveillance and hygiene. Register today!
Featuring case studies, strategies for success, and innovations from top performing home health providers in the nine states under the new January 2016 HHVBP model.
- Benchmark quality outcome performance programs and initiatives to boost HHCAHPS while staying compliant with CMS Star Rating measures and HHVBP model standards
- Gain industry tested insights and takeaways from HH PPS innovators to develop a strategy for reducing readmissions and enhancing care coordination practices
- Control your code: best methods for breaking down reporting, simplifying data analytics, and implementing action plans for boosting quality improvement and streamlining operational costs.
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in NYC offers an online executive master’s focusing on:
- Triple aim-cost reduction, improved patient experiences and population health outcomes
- New payment systems
- Big data leveraging and IT solutions
- Change management and population heath innovations
These days, consumers are searching online for healthcare solutions and answers to their questions. In this webinar, Andrea Simon, Ph.D., President of Simon Associates Management Consultants, shares how Inbound Marketing is the key to capturing them and converting them into customers. Register now